Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Rub a dub dub

Today I thought I'd write about Lily, since she is the newest member of the family (and we currently have the most pictures of her). She LOVES bath time. I've had to start laying towels all around her because of all the fun splashing!!!

This picture (to the right) was taken probably about 3 or 4 weeks ago, and the one below was taken maybe a week ago. Look at the difference in her, she just keeps growing and growing!!! I keep telling her to stop, but like all my kids, she's not listening!!!



She never wants to get out of the tub either, if she's fussy, we know what to do with her! Throw her in the tub and prepare to get wet along with her!

Nana and Papa were here with us this past weekend, and we got to show them just how much fun a bath can be. There's nothing cuter than a baby in the tub!!!! I'll post more pictures from their visit later (when I manage to find my camera and download them).



Another new favorite is the outdoors!!! She loves to be outside. Last weekend we took all of the kids to Beaver Fork. Lily didn't seem too jazzed about the water, but loved sitting on the shore with me. She even crashed out and took a nap.

These pictures are of her adorable swimming "attire". I'm looking forward to her reaction to the 4th of July, I hope she likes the fireworks!



I guess there's no other big news in Lily's life!! But that can change daily. So I'll end this post with this picture, which is Lily at her absolute sweetest!! I told Jeff tonight, while I was holding her as she slept, that there's nothing more precious than snuggling with my sweet sleeping princess!!

No comments: